What is Dark Web? How to access Dark Web or Dark Net Easily 2018

0 30

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

DarkWeb Content Structure
Dark Web Content Structure

Hi, guys in today’s article I will talk about Dark Web or Dark Net or Deep Web.

What is TOR Browser
What is TOR Browser

So what you browse, the internet in your daily life is just 4% of the whole internet which is visible to everyone.

Yes we only able to access 4% content available on internet so where is the remaining 96%? 

The remaining data, content is known as Deep Web, Dark Web or Dark Net. If you want to see the remaining content then you need to follow this article. I will explain you step by step how you can access the dark web pages.

Before I start this I would like to warn you about the dangers in accessing Dark Web so do it on your own risk. I am not responsible if something wrong happens to you.

I have one suggestion for first read the whole article before accessing the Dark Web.

Prerequisite for accessing Dark Web

  • VPN (Virtual Private Network)
  • Tor Browser

Step 1

 Go and get yourself a good VPN (Virtual Private Network) you can check this link I have listed all the best VPN currently available.

Read More: Top 10 paid VPN and free VPN

I suggest you use VPN ALL of the time, no matter if you are on TOR or not. Because it hides you so that no one can track you while you are using TOR or not.

Some VPN sell your data so I suggest you use only reliable trustable VPN’s.

VPN security and encryption
VPN security and encryption

You should be taking your anonymity and security very seriously if you are visiting the Dark Net, especially if you are viewing any Darknet Markets.

Do not fool yourself and think that the ISP’s (Internet Service Providers) and Law Enforcement are not trying to track those who use Tor to access the Dark Web, they are, and they are good at it so don’t make it easy for them.

Then install your VPN, if you buy one of the better VPN’s then it is usually just a one-click install and one or two clicks to turn it on.

Step 2

You can’t access the deep web just using a conventional browser like Internet Explorer or Google Chrome. To get dark net access you will need to download the dark web browser called TOR browser bundle.

Download Tor Browser

TOR Browser Anonymity Online
TOR Browser Anonymity Online

Only get it from the official TOR website, never download it from anywhere else!

Now close all of your windows and all apps connecting to the world wide web like Google Drive, Skype, OneDrive, iCloud etc.

Step 3

Install the TOR browser bundle on your PC or Mac. When the download is complete, double-click the downloaded file, choose the destination folder (the folder where you want to extract tor browser), and choose extract.

Step 4

Start TOR Browser. Open the folder where you extracted TOR browser and double-click “Start Tor Browser”. The TOR start page will open in a browser window (it’s a portable version of FireFox stripped down).

From here, you now have a good level of anonymity and security and you can now gain access to .onion websites through your dark web browser.

TOR Browser
TOR Browser

Congratulation You have accessed Dark Web now search for anything you want.

Some Tips (Must Read)

  • Please remember that TOR isn’t necessarily 100% anonymous, you should turn off JavaScript within the dark web browser settings to help.
  • Disconnect your webcam or block the camera with some black tape. Hackers and governments have ways of getting into your computer and turning on the video and cameras.
  • Disconnect your microphone or cover it with tape to muffle it good. 
  • NEVER use your real name, photos, email, or even password that you have used before on the dark web. This is the fastest way to be tracked. Use an anonymous email account and aliases that have nothing to do with you that you have never used before.
  • If you are using TOR on the dark web for anything other than looking at cute pictures of kittens, you should think seriously about your privacy and security.
  •  Do not change the TOR browser window size unless you like living dangerously. The FEDS have programs that can match identities on random things such and matching time online and other things with the browser window size, I shit you not. If you don’t change the size then it is the same as most other people.

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. AcceptRead More